This website is not intended for and should not be accessed by persons younger than 18.
The 6200 Productions website or certain portions thereof may use Google APIs or content served via those APIs (such as Google Fonts). You agree that your use of the site and such content will be in accordance with the Google APIs Terms of Service and applicable law.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The 6200 Productions website and its contents are presented “as is.” Except as otherwise required by law or to the extent expressly required under the terms of an applicable license agreement, 6200 Productions and its contractors, vendors, partners, and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither 6200 Productions nor its contractors, vendors, or partners makes any warranty that the 6200 Productions website will be error-free or that access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Links to other websites are provided solely for your information. 6200 Production accepts no liability for and offers NO WARRANTY, express or implied, of the content, legality, appropriateness, or fitness for any purpose of any external website not owned and operated by 6200 Productions or its proprietor, Aaron Severson.
USE OF TRADEMARKS
Trademarks and trade names mentioned on this site are used here for the purposes of identification, description, and/or commentary. Such trademarks remain the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise explicitly indicated herein, we have no partnership with, relationship to, or endorsement by the holders of such trademarks, and no such partnership, relationship, or endorsement is implied.
By posting a comment on the 6200 Productions website, you warrant and affirm that:
- You are at least 18 years old. The comment feature may not be used by persons under the age of 18.
- Your comment and use of the comment feature does not violate any applicable law or regulation and does not infringe the copyrights or any other rights (such as publicity rights) of any other person or entity.
- You grant us a limited, nonexclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) publish the comment and its contents (including any name or pseudonym you provide) on this website; (b) to edit or redact the comment as we deem appropriate; (c) to make copies of the comment and its contents for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes; (d) to transmit the comment and its contents via email to the site administrator and, if your comment was in reply to a comment posted by another user, to the user who posted the original comment to which you replied; and (e) to respond to your comment via the email you supply.
Comments are published on the site at the sole discretion of 6200 Productions. We do not guarantee that any comment posted will be published on the site and reserves the right to delete or unpublish a comment at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Comments may be screened prior to posting, to prevent spam, or to defuse contentious arguments.
6200 Productions reserves the right to redact, edit, or otherwise modify a comment if:
- It exceeds the maximum length permitted by the comment system.
- Its content disrupts the formatting or functionality of the site.
- We believe it contains malicious code, spam, or abusive language directed at another user or individual.
Technical problems, such as site backups or upgrades to the comment system, may occasionally result in the inadvertent deletion of recent comments. If you have a question about why a comment was deleted or not published, feel free to contact the site administrator. Again, 6200 Productions does not guarantee that any comment posted will be published.
Comments posted on this website do not necessarily represent the opinions of 6200 Productions, its web host and contributors, or its advertisers. The publication of a comment does NOT necessarily represent an endorsement, validation, or warranty of its contents.
If you would like to delete a previous comment, you may contact us via the Contact Form or leave a comment elsewhere on the site telling us which comment to remove. Please note that even if your comment is deleted, copies will remain for some time in backup files and archives created by us and/or our web host. Under certain rare circumstances — e.g., the restoration of the site from a backup file — a previously deleted comment may reappear. We will endeavor to promptly delete any such comments, but cannot guarantee it.
6200 Productions accepts no liability for and offers no warranty, express or implied, of the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any purpose of any comment or any website linked in a user comment. Any use of information in comments posted herein is solely at your own risk!
By using the Contact Form:
- You affirm that you are at least 18 years old. We cannot respond to communications from persons under 18. If we receive a communication from a person we know or reasonably suspect to be under the age of 18, we will promptly delete all copies of the message without acknowledging or responding to it.
- You authorize us to respond to your inquiry as appropriate via the email address you provide. Please note that while we endeavor to respond to all inquiries, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a reply.
- You grant us a limited, non-exclusive license to make copies of your message and its contents for our internal reference and for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes, and to transmit your message and its contents via email to the site administrator.
- LINKING AND HOTLINKING: You may post, publish, or otherwise share hyperlinks to this website or any individual post/page. However, you may not “hotlink” to any image, script, or other non-text element hosted on the 6200 Productions website. (For the avoidance of doubt, “hotlinking” means means causing an image or element hosted on or served by this website to be displayed or run on some external website or service — for example, posting an image tag on your own website or forum with an HREF element pointing to the image location at 6200productions.com would constitute hotlinking, but copying a public domain image from this site and uploading that image to your own website would not.) This does NOT apply to images or content that are not hosted on or served by 6200 Productions. The use or reuse of any script, font, image, embedded video or audio recording, or other content hosted on or served by an external website is subject to the terms and conditions of the hosting site and the applicable rights holder(s).
- TRANSLATION AND ACCESSIBILITY AIDS: You may use automatic translation software to translate any portion of the written content for your own personal use or reference or for the purposes of creating bibliographic citations in languages other than English. You are also free to use accessibility aids or software (such as automated text readers) in any reasonable manner for purposes of enabling you to access the site and read or view its content.
- PUBLIC DOMAIN CONTENT: If we have used any image or other content (such as a photograph) on this website that is in the public domain in your jurisdiction, you may copy and use that public domain image or content in any manner permitted by applicable law. (Please note that material that is in the public domain in the U.S. is not necessarily in the public domain elsewhere and vice versa.)
- CONTENT USED UNDER LICENSE: If we have used any content (such as text or images) on this website under a Creative Commons or similar license (details of which will be noted adjacent to the applicable content), we cannot sub-license such content, but you are free to copy or use the licensed content in any manner allowed under the applicable license (or any other terms offered by the applicable rights holder), or as otherwise permitted by law. If we have adapted or modified such licensed content, you may assume that our adaptations and modifications are also offered under the specified license.
- CONTENT OFFERED UNDER LICENSE: In the event we have explicitly offered some portion of the content on the site (for example, a specific post or page) under a Creative Commons or similar license — the details of which will be noted adjacent to the applicable content — you are free to copy or use that content in any manner permitted by the applicable license or otherwise allowed by law.
All other rights, including the right to use any logos, trademarks, or service marks on the 6200 Productions website, are reserved. For questions or permissions, please contact us via the contact form.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you believe that any material on or linked to by the 6200 Productions website violates your copyright, please contact the proprietor, Aaron Severson, via email at aseverson (at) 6200productions (dot) com or by mail at 11100 National Bl. #3, Los Angeles, California 90064. Please be sure to include:
- Your legal name and contact information, including your email address.
- A detailed description of the applicable work(s).
- The location of the work(s) on the 6200 Productions website (including the URL and page number, as applicable).
- Your statement that:
- You are either the legal owner of the work or an authorized agent of such owner, and
- You have the good faith belief that the use of the applicable work is (1) not authorized by the owner of the work and (2) not otherwise permitted by law.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic.
We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
If the material in question was provided to us by a third party, you expressly authorize us to forward your claim to that third party.
6200 Productions will take reasonable efforts to terminate access to the website by a visitor who is determined to be a repeat infringer of copyrights or other intellectual property rights (e.g., by blocking the user’s IP address).
TERMINATION AND SEVERABILITY
If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may simply discontinue using the 6200 Productions website. 6200 Productions may terminate your access to any or all part of the website, with or without cause or notice, at any time.
These terms may be modified from time to time, at our sole discretion. Your continued use of and access to the site signifies your acceptance of any such modifications. If you disagree with the changes, you should stop using or accessing the 6200 Productions website.
However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the terms that were in place when the dispute arose.
- May 23, 2018: Streamlined Comment Policy and Comment and Email Communication Policy, renaming the latter “Contact Policy.”
- May 22, 2018: Updated http links to https as applicable.
- May 10, 2018: Changed age restrictions from 13 to 16.
- May 29, 2016: Amended Comment Policy: changed “to make copies of the comment and its content for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes …” –> “to make copies of the comment and its contents for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes; and to transmit the comment and its contents via email to the site administrator and, if your comment was in reply to a comment posted by another user, to the user who posted the original comment to which you replied.” Also amended Contact Form and Email Communication Policy: changed “… to record and/or make copies of your message for our internal reference and for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes” –> “… to make copies of your message and its contents for our internal reference and for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes, and to transmit your message and its contents via email to the site administrator.” Corrected typographical error in recent revision list.
- May 15, 2016: Added Contact Form and Email Communication Policy section. Clarified that 6200 Productions may make copies of comments or form submissions for routine backup or other internal administrative purposes.
- March 11, 2016: Deleted text regarding modified/adapted images from the “PUBLIC DOMAIN MATERIAL” section of the Reprint/Reuse Policy. Corrected “LINKING AND HYPERLINKING” to “LINKING AND HOTLINKING,” which is how that subheading was supposed to read.
- February 14, 2016: Added navigational anchor for Comment Policy section.
- February 1, 2016: Clarified recent revision list, added version date for Automattic TOS to attribution section.
- January 26, 2016: Corrected a typographical error in the Public Domain section of the Reprint/Reuse Policy: “has been modified or adapted by use” –> “has been modified or adapted by us”
- January 19, 2016: Clarified the Reprint/Reuse Policy by changing “material” to “content” throughout.
- January 17, 2016: Clarified Public Domain Material section of Reprint/Reuse Policy: “We impose no conditions on such reuse” –> “We impose no conditions on such reuse (other than any conditions that applicable law may expressly require)”.
- January 16, 2016: Added note to the Reprint/Reuse Policy clarifying that our modifications or adaptations of public domain images may be freely copied and used.
- January 13, 2016: Added note to preamble clarifying that variations in text style have no legal significance. Editorial corrections to past revision list.
- January 11, 2016: Made additional clarifications and editorial changes to Reprint/Reuse Policy regarding hotlinking and use of licensed material.
- January 6, 2016: Clarified previous revision information. ETA: Added Google API ToS information to General Representations section.
- December 31, 2015: Clarification of Reprint/Reuse Policy regarding reuse of licensed content. Clarified licensing language.
- December 29, 2015: Editorial corrections. Clarified that this entire policy is available under CC BY-SA 4.0 and clarified licensing language. Added “except as otherwise required by law or to the extent expressly required under the terms of an applicable license agreement” to Disclaimer of Warranty. In Reprint/Reuse Policy paragraph 5, changed “original” to “licensed.”
- December 28, 2015: Added note about Automattic revision history. Editorial corrections. Clarified licensing language.
- December 25, 2015: Editorial corrections.
- December 24, 2015: Added link to Automattic Inc. main site. Clarified hotlinking policy.
- December 23, 2015: Editorial corrections.
- December 22, 2015: Updated Reprint/Reuse Policy; editorial changes; added more detailed recent revisions information. Clarified licensing language.
- December 21, 2015: Clarification of Reprint/Reuse Policy. Clarified licensing language.
- December 13, 2015: Added note explicitly allowing use of accessibility tools.
- August 24, 2015: Extensive update based on the Automattic Inc. TOS language noted above (version dated 30 June 2015). Added new preamble; new Limitation of Liability, Governing Law, and Termination and Severability sections; revised General Representations language; retitled No Warranty to Disclaimer of Warranty with revised language; added note to Revisions section regarding disputes and changes of version. Reorganized and revised Comment Policy for greater clarity. Various minor wording and editorial changes throughout. Added BY-SA 4.0 licensing.
Please contact us if you need information on earlier revisions.